The Asian Fit Magnum is based on our classic Magnum frame with a longer nosepiece to best fit Asian facial features
When used indoors, the Inferno lens provides clear eye protection without any tint. When exposed to UV rays, the color of the lens automatically darkens, providing protection from the sun. This popular lens keeps your eyes protected in changing environments or weather. This functional offering is a favorite for its versatility in a variety of settings spanning both on the job and personal use.
- Transitioning from indoor to outdoor activities
- Maintaining eye protection from day to night
- Appropriate coverage in hazy or changing weather conditions
- Photochromic lenses are temperature dependent; they look darkest in colder temperatures
- Photochromic lenses use UV light from the sun to activate; they will not transition if restricted by car windshields with UV blockers, underneath a hat, or any other instance where direct sunlight is not present
- VLT ranges from 85% (Clear) to 15% (Dark) across an approximate 60 second transition time.
These frames are created in partnership with Cerakote®, the industry leader in thin-film ceramic coating. This finish offers a unique matte look and added durability.
The Magnum 2.0 (Asian Fit) is based on our classic Magnum frame, with small adjustments making the front of the frame slightly wider, with a longer nosepiece to best fit Asian facial features.
The Patriot Edition features an engraved forward facing American flag on each temple. When we as individual Patriots move forward into battle, we carry the flag as our forefathers have in conflicts past.
The Blackout Patriot Edition features an engraved forward facing American flag with black fill on each temple. When we as individual Patriots move forward into battle, we carry the flag as our forefathers have in conflicts past.
Our Thin Blue Line edition features ‘stars forward’ American flags with a Thin Blue Line honoring fallen officers and supporting those who protect and serve.
Our Thin Red Line edition features engraved 'stars forward' American flags with a red line fill, honoring first responders and their courage to keep our communities safe.
Our Spartan edition frames feature the Spartan Race logo on both temples for extreme obstacle course racers.
This versatile lens provides the glare reduction of polarized lenses without restricted view of digital screens. See clearly when looking at: digital altimeters, computer screens, police mobile computers, motorcycle windshields, and older phones and smart watches.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is a US non-profit organization that creates uniform testing standards. The Magnum Z meets/exceeds the ANSI/ISEA Z 87.1 – 2015 Standard, which is the portion outlining eyewear requirements. This ensures that the proper level of protection is worn based on hazards present in the workplace. Glasses meeting the Z87.1 standard have been measured for:
- Basic and high impact for lenses and frames
- Exposure to non-ionizing radiation and chemicals
- Durability to flammables and corrosion
Our compliance with this standard will be marked on the glasses, both frame and lenses.
Consider a table of comparison (Magnum to Magnum Z)
- Magnum Classic and Magnum Z both have polycarbonate lenses, which are impact resistant.
- Prior to launching Magnum Z we have heard many customer testimonials of eyes being protected by Gatorz.
- If you are looking for a certified level of protection, the Magnum Z meets/exceeds all requirements set by the ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 – 2015 Standard.
For more information on ANSI Z87 please visit: https://blog.ansi.org/2015/08/revision-of-ansiisea-z871/