The Wraptor features a medium size, wrap style fit. With a tighter wrap than the Magnum, this style is popular with skydivers, bikers, runners, and anyone looking for a close fitting, comfortable frame. Our second most popular frame, the Wraptor looks great on any face shape, especially those looking for a smaller fit.
Gatorz Inferno Photochromic lens series feature state of the art fusion technology that results in superior transitional performance. When used indoors, the Inferno™ lenses provide crystal clear vision and superior optics. When exposed to the suns UV rays, the tint of the lens will automatically darken, reducing light transmission and providing the user with an all-encompassing utility lens suitable for any kind of activity.
The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) is a US non-profit organization that creates uniform testing standards. The Wraptor Z meets/exceeds the ANSI/ISEA Z 87.1 – 2015 Standard, which is the portion outlining eyewear requirements. This ensures that the proper level of protection is worn based on hazards present in the workplace. Glasses meeting the Z87.1 standard have been measured for:
- Basic and high impact for lenses and frames
- Exposure to non-ionizing radiation and chemicals
- Durability to flammables and corrosion
Our compliance with this standard will be marked on the glasses, both frame and lenses.
- Wraptor Classic and Wraptor Z both have polycarbonate lenses, which are impact resistant.
- Prior to launching Wraptor Z we have heard many customer testimonials of eyes being protected by Gatorz.
- If you are looking for a certified level of protection, the Wraptor Z meets/exceeds all requirements set by the ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 – 2015 Standard.
For more information on ANSI Z87 please visit: https://blog.ansi.org/2015/08/revision-of-ansiisea-z871/