The Specter is a high performance frame featuring all the benefits of a wrap complete with edgy, hard lines. With a flatter front and curved edges, this style provides full coverage. Thin temples fit comfortably under helmets or ear protection, making them a perfect fit for on the job or at the range.
MILSPEC Ballistic SPECIFICATIONS
- MILSPEC Ballistic, Lenses Meet MIL PRF 32432A, Clause 4.8.4 Ballistic Fragmentation Protection
- Compliant with ANSI/ISEA Z87.1 2015 Standard
- Impact testing to withstand two hits from a .15 caliber projectile between 700-725 feet per second, without cracking, shattering, or dislodging.
- Patent Pending
- Lenses feature:
- Anti-fog coating
- Hydro-oleophobic (Oil/Grease Repellant)
- UV 400 Protection
These frames are created in partnership with Cerakote®, the industry leader in thin-film ceramic coating. This finish offers a unique matte look and added durability.
OPz (Optimized Polarized) - Free case included
This polarized lens provides the glare reduction of a polarized lens, with full visibility of digital screens, perfect for every day use. Today's world requires us to interact with digital displays while outdoors, on the job, at play and during day to day life. Providing glare reduction without sacrificing use of electronic devices is important to complete your task and allow you to see more beyound the screen.
See clearly when looking at:
Digital altimeters, Mobile computer screens, Digital Watches, Cell Phones, Tablets, Digital Displays (GPS, Gas Pump, Control Display, Automotive dash, etc.) Read more about our OPz lens technology
When used indoors, the Inferno lens provides clear eye protection without any tint. When exposed to UV rays, the color of the lens automatically darkens, providing protection from the sun. This popular lens keeps your eyes protected in changing environments or weather. This functional offering is a favorite for its versatility in a variety of settings spanning both on the job and personal use.
- Transitioning from indoor to outdoor activities
- Maintaining eye protection from day to night
- Appropriate coverage in hazy or changing weather conditions
- Photochromic lenses are temperature dependent; they look darkest in colder temperatures
- Photochromic lenses use UV light from the sun to activate; they will not transition if restricted by car windshields with UV blockers, underneath a hat, or any other instance where direct sunlight is not present
- VLT ranges from 85% (Clear) to 15% (Dark) across an approximate 60 second transition time.
This lens provides optimal contrast against different backgrounds, highlighting reds and oranges to keep your focus on the target. Specially formulated dyes create unmatched contrast and lens clarity.
LENS TYPES AVAILABLE:
- Daytime Lens/20% VLT – Best for sunny days
- Low Light Lens/43% VLT - Best for dawn, dusk, overcast weather and indoor ranges.
Infrared Laser Protection - VLT 51%
- 694 nm @ OD of 0.75
- 820-850 nm @ Min. OD of 4.0
- 1064 nm @ OD of 6
Laser Protection Daytime - VLT 23%
- Violet 405nm OD4
- Blue 445nm OD4
- Green 532nm OD4
- Red 694nm OD4
Laser Protection Low Light - VLT 40%
- Violet 405nm OD2
- Blue 445nm OD2
- Green 532nm OD2
- Red 694nm OD2